Therapeutica Travel Pillow
£50.99 – £55.99 Inc. VAT
Get a healthy, restful, good night’s sleep with the ergonomically designed Therapeutica Sleeping Pillow. It is the only sleeping pillow that provides correct spinal alignment for both side and back sleeping. Not only does this help give you a restful night, it is therapy for your spine.
Shoulder Measurement Guide:
This pillow doesn’t look like what you would expect – that’s because it was designed by an Ergonomic Designer in consultation with a Doctor of Chiropractic. The goal to a sound sleep is ‘Spinal Alignment’. This is the travel version of the full size sleeping Therapeutica Sleeping Pillow for those who wish to take their custom pillow when staying away from home.
Because you sleep on your back, side, or both, this pillow was created to work for each sleeping position. The ergonomic design offers correct support and stability in sleeping posture. The result is a more sound sleep and less tendency to wake with pain, stiffness and many of the symptoms resulting from lack of support.
- Three sizes for a custom fit
- Comes with a free-fitted polyester/cotton machine washable zippered pillow cover
- Child, Petite and Average fit into a standard pillow case. Large fits a king-size pillow case
- Made of non-allergenic, non-toxic foam that can be recycled where applicable
- Supports the natural curve of the spine
- Maintains proper posture during sleep
- Offers relief for shoulder, neck and back pain
- Aids in the reduction of migraine and headache pain
- Assists in the reduction of snoring by keeping critical air passages open
- Can be used with a CPAP mask for sleep apnea patients
- Helps prevent facial wrinkles when back sleeping
Whiplash Injury / TMJ Sufferers
For sleep on your back, the cradling effect of the design is highly beneficial for these conditions. The Therapeutica Sleeping Pillow provides a more secure sleeping position to help prevent movement of the head from one extreme to the other which could aggravate the condition.
There is a direct connection between how you sleep and wrinkles. Many dermatologists believe that sleeping face down on a pillow or primarily on one side, body weight and gravity will cause creases in your skin overtime. These diagonal lines found from your forehead to your chin are called “sleep crush” lines.
By sleeping on your back, these lines are reversible and also promotes good lymphatic drainage in the face, if you have a tendency to suffer with under-eye bags.
If you find it difficult to sleep on your back, the centre cavity feature of the Therapeutica pillow helps to comfortably support your head to maintain a back sleeping position as recommended by two leading dermatologists (see excerpt from Katie Rodan, M.D. and Kathy Fields, M.D. book “Write your skin a prescription for change”)