Therapeutica Spinal Supports
£121.00 – £135.00
Therapy while you sit. A leading spinal back support, ergonomically designed to help prevent back pain and fatigue, recommended by therapists worldwide for use in the home, office chair support and car seats. These unique supports match the natural curvature of the spine and provide excellent low back and lumbar support.
Back pain is something that most of us will encounter at some point in our life and correct posture plays a vital role in the health of your back. A well designed back support should correctly align the spine’s natural contour, be the correct size and allow freedom of movement to prevent back pain and fatigue. The Therapeutica Spinal Back Support has been ergonomically designed to consider all of the above factors making Therapeutica one of the most superior spinal back supports you can buy.
- Ergonomically designed to conform to the natural contours of your spine while supporting your spine properly
- Shoulder blades and arms are free for unrestricted movement
- Aids in the prevention and relief of back pain and fatigue
- Promotes greater comfort in seated posture
- Unique but simple fastening system allows easy fastening to any kind of seating
- Use in home, and office
- Custom manufactured foam is molded around a polypropylene insert and then covered with a fitted fabric cover
- Provides therapy while you sit and therapy while you work
- Five-year warranty to retain shape and resilience
- Available in 3 sizes for a custom fit: Petite Back, Average Back, and Tall Back