SpineGym Original+ – Strong Back and Abs for Life
SpineGym Original+ a wider and deeper base than the original model, has been used by health professionals for several years. It is a lightweight and compact device that is easy to carry. The product is equipped with attachment points for resistance bands and is a durable and reliable training device. It is particularly well-suited for plus-sized users without balance problems.
Perfect back, abs & straight posture with a 3-4 minute standing exercise at home or office. SpineGym core exerciser offers a completely new method of exercising your abdominal, back and paraspinal muscles.
The SpineGym Core Exerciser activates and strengthens the deep core muscles that support the spine. As a result of regular SpineGym training, your posture will improve, your backaches will ease or stop altogether, your physical ability will improve, and your day-to-day tasks will become easier
Did you know that 95% of all lower back pain can be prevented with correct exercise of the abdominal- and back muscles?
Have you ever thought, that it would be great to stand up from your sofa or office chair and do some exercise for the good of your back and abs, but there is no easy method to do it right there, in couple of minutes?
That’s precisely what The SpineGym has been designed to deliver. SpineGym allows you to perform an efficient exercise at home or office, whenever you want.
A few minutes training with SpineGym, even with a cup of coffee in your hand is enough to boost your muscles and posture. Experience of use of SpineGym at workplaces shows, that over 70% of the work-absences caused by back problems can be avoided with regular use of SpineGym.
SpineGym has an immediate effect on your posture, you will feel it already after your first exercise. A good posture greatly affects your mood and your ability with everyday tasks.
“SpineGym sets a new standard for individual exercise. Amazingly easy to use and yet extremely efficient. The exercises are done standing up, which is not only simple, but absolutely the most efficient way for building a perfect back and posture”
Pasi Lind, Physical Trainer of the Finnish National Ballet. Well known lecturer of manual therapy and medical anatomy, 8-time National Champ in Judo. Trainer of the Year 2015.
This unique core exercise device is very easy to use with gentle and simple pilates-based movements and takes just a few minutes a day in normal clothes while standing which can be used at home, a clinic, or even at work.
Why is SpineGym training better than other methods?
- Pilates is effective, but it can take years to master.
- Gym training can result in using only the superficial muscles.
- Exercise balls and “planking” may reach the core, but they can also be harmful to your back and joints, plus they are done in the wrong position: We use our core muscles in the standing position, not when lying or seated. That’s why we should also train them while standing up.
- Enhance your posture, get rid of back pain and get that nice flat belly we all dream of.
- Stronger abdominal and back muscles already after two weeks of training. We have the research-backed data to prove it.
- Exercise is done in normal clothing, no sweating, no difficult positions.
- Standing exercises with small and safe movements makes SpineGym suitable also for the elderly or those suffering from back pain.
- The six-pack bonus: Heavy trainers know the efficiency of standing crunches. In SpineGym you do the same move, but with the waist support, the effect on your six-pack is much greater.
SpineGym is an ideal exercise or rehabilitation tool for those who have mobility difficulties such as lying down to perform core muscle workouts. The easy to assemble kit is very lightweight and comes in a robust carry bag for portability and ideal for mobile physical therapists.
According to studies, only a few minutes per day of basic core muscle exercise will help to prevent the deep muscles becoming passive and weak. While effectively strengthening, SpineGym will help the user to limit their movements (flexion and hyperextension) to help eliminate the causes of prolonged back pain.
The SpineGym comes with a 3 year guarantee and has a worldwide patent.