Photizo Sinus is a simple-to-use, rechargeable home care pain relief and natural healing tool with high output red and infrared LEDs to accelerate healing, reduce swelling and inflammation. The specific pre-programmed fast dose (approx 20 seconds) is ideal for use on sinusitis, earache, sore throat/laryngitis, inflamed vocal cords, rhinitis/rhinopathy (nasal mucus membrane inflammation), tonsillitis, toothache, and other specified conditions.
Photizo Sinus comes with a UK mains charger, protective carry bag and an easy to follow User Guide with step by step instructions of how to use the device correctly for each type of condition.
Out of stock
Photizo Sinus offers a complimentary, non-invasive home care treatment option. The specific pre-programmed dose is ideal for use on the following conditions:
- sore throat/laryngitis, inflamed vocal cords
- rhinitis/rhinopathy (nasal mucus membrane inflammation)
- tonsillitis, toothache, mouth ulcers
- other specified conditions
- Acute sinusitis is usually caused by a bacterial or viral infection, or allergic reactions. Commonly, acute sinusitis last up to 2 weeks.
- Classical symptoms are blocked sinuses and even pain and fever in the case of infection. The mucus membranes become swollen, and excess mucus is produced. The swelling of the membranes cause the blockage of the drainage ports, mucus build-up takes place, and pain is experienced over the sinus cavities, teeth and/or ears and may result in headaches.
- As soon as the body fights the infection, the inflammatory process in the mucus membranes subside, drainage of the sinus cavities takes place and the condition is healed.
- Chronic Sinusitis usually last a month or longer. If the healing process of your body is insufficient, the condition prevails. Chronic mucus membranes become thickened with restricted blood supply to the mucus membranes and over-production of mucus. Infection may be present.
- Symptoms of chronic sinusitis are blocked sinuses, chronic pain, and persistent low-grade fever. As the sinuses are blocked, drainage is slow and a postnasal drip may be present. Bacteria and viruses grow in mucus and this is the cause of ongoing infection. You may experience sore ears, sore throat, toothache or even headaches.
The Photizo Sinus will alleviate pain and swelling of the mucus membranes that causes the blockage of the drainage of mucus. Drainage is increased, and the pressure inside the sinus cavities reduced, resulting in pain relief. Blood supply to the mucus membranes is increased, ensuring oxygen and nutrient uptake and clearing of waste products is improved.
The Photizo Sinus also stimulates the local immune system in order for the body to fight the infection when present, and stimulates the blood flow to the mucus membranes that results in the healing of the membranes. When the membranes are healed, normal mucus production resumes.
Photizo Sinus comes with a mains charger, protective carry bag and an easy to follow User Guide with step by step instructions of how to use the device correctly for each type of condition. Approximately 1hr 30mins of treatment time is provided from a fully charged battery.
Photizo Sinus Specification
Power Output 1300mW (Peak output : 340mW/cm2)
Wavelengths 633nM (red) and 850nM (infrared) – Each dose includes both wavelengths simultaneously
Mains Power 100 – 240VAC
Battery Voltage 7.2 DC
Battery Charger 12V, 1A
Charging Time 3-4 hours
Dose details 4 joules, 30% includes a range of pulsed frequencies (50/50 duty cycle), 70% continuous